And just like that I'm 33 weeks along...sheesh it's going by fast. Tristan and I went to see Dr. Holmes today. Everything is looking and measuring great. Blood pressure is normal, gained 1 pound since last visit, and the belly is still measuring 1 week ahead. I'm hoping this keeps up, maybe he'll come a bit early. Since last visit Braxton Hicks have started, happening a couple times a day. They kinda scared me at first but then I realized they are all normal. I'm still feeling great overall despite having a hard time tying my shoes. Tristan is always asking me how I'm doing and touching the belly asking if little man is moving around. I bought my first piece of actual maternity clothing this week, a few shirts...and I love them. Made for a belly and so comfortable. Up until now I have been buying bigger sizes and wearing looser clothing but that's just not cutting it anymore. I feel like a full on pregnant lady now, its fab.
Here's to the next 7 weeks.

2 comments:
You are soooo cute!
Cutest baby bump ever!!!!
Post a Comment