We're off to Utah tomorrow! Callen gets to go on an airplane for the first time and boy is he excited. He won't stop talking about it. Grandma and Grandpa Tucker are joining Callen and I on our pilgrimage. My mom and I are running the Provo Halloween half marathon on Saturday and decided to make a fun trip out of it. Yes we will be running in costume. The hottest, fastest Go-Go Girl mama's you have ever seen. Costume contest first place trophy here we come.
We will be hanging with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, Uncle Brady and Aunt Kelsey, and meeting up with friends for lunch and dinner.
Callen got in a lot of Dad time the last few days. We sure will miss him while we are away.
Today's outfit just for Dad.
By the way...look who's sitting! He just learned how in the last week and is very good at it. Add sitting to the list of his favorite things. And he looks like a little baby monkey. Adorable.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous he's sitting! Sam wants to so bad, but he's too squirmy so he always falls over! Or maybe his head's just too big...;) Hopefully soon! Good luck with your race!!
I want to hear how it went!!!
Post a Comment