Callen had his four month immunizations on Tuesday, just a week shy of turning five months. We are a month behind because of the move but are slowing catching up. Dr. Tolba said he is perfectly healthy and very well proportioned. He is moving right along the middle of the percentile curve and is doing everything he is supposed to be doing at this age. He grew 2 inches in the last 6 weeks.
Weight: 16lbs 10oz 64%
Length: 2' 2'' 67%

Callen developed a little fever with this round of shots. Wednesday and Thursday were a bit rough. I dosed him with Acetaminophen to help keep the fever low. We took baths and walks outside in the cool night air. Unfortunately all this has thrown off his sleeping schedule. He refuses to nap, fall asleep, and stay asleep. Last night he fell asleep eating dinner while sitting on my lap. Poor baby passed out with sweet potatoes still in his mouth.
We are on the mend today. Jumping like crazy in his Baby Einstein I can tell he is feeling much better.





1 comment:
Stop it. Stop posting these pictures. They are too freaking cute! Shots, food all over his face, I don't even care, he'd be the cutest thing ever even covered in poop. I just want to kiss those little cheeks!
Post a Comment