Christmas eve morning the boys went golfing. I mean, what would an important day be without a round of golf? The girls hung around completing last minute preparations.
When the boys returned we went to In-N-Out for a fabulous Christmas eve lunch. We saw Auntie Shanny and Chelsea while we were there!
After lunch we headed over to the Perdue's. We hung out talking and making Christmas treats.
That evening we joined my family for a big Christmas Eve dinner. Callen even had his own place setting.
We did our Christmas eve traditions with the Tuckers of new pajamas and acting out the nativity scene.
Callen opened his first Christmas gift, modeled his jammies, and then went to bed.
Tristan and I then headed to the Perdue's to participate in their tradition of the stocking and opening sibling gifts.
It was so much fun having Callen here with us making the day so much more magical. I am so excited to carry on and start our own Christmas traditions with my own family. My happiness is indescribable.
Even though Callen is small I still played Santa and filled our stockings and set out Callen's gifts from Santa.
Merry Christmas from us!





1 comment:
You realize that you just outed yourself as Santa right?!! What about all the 8 year old kids that are reading this blog!!! :)
Post a Comment