Easter is such a beautifully refreshing holiday. Celebrating our Savior and everlasting life. When I think of Easter I also think of earths creations, flowers, colors, water, sun, and ham (of course). The Easter bunny visited our new home carrying on the tradition of a new swimsuit in your Easter basket. And it came with good timing because Callen grew out of all his old trunks and Dad has been taking him to the pool.
Grammy Pammy and Kenzie came over for Easter brunch and we video chatted with Brady, Kelsey, and Evan. Callen got a cute new outfit from Grandma and lots of candy that mom and dad had to confiscate.
We attended the singles ward sacrament meeting to see Aunt Chelsea and Shannon sing. After church we headed up to Tristan's Aunt and Uncles home for an Easter dinner with Grandma Perdue, Shawn, Christin, and lots more family.
Callen was so cute in his Easter outfit I couldn't get enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment