I love the sun and I love being outside. I am happiest when those two elements combine into a day like today. And the only thing that made it even better was having my BFF, Callen, with me. It was 80 degrees with not a cloud in the sky, the perfect San Diego kind of day. After Callen's morning nap we went for a short run ending it at the park where we played for a bit. We came home and had turkey and cheese for lunch and then went outside again to play in the water. Callen has developed a recent obsession for water. I set up a bucket and bowl of water on the driveway and Callen walked back and forth between the two dipping his measuring cup in the water and then trying to drink the water. We then headed to the beach to meet up with friends with the intent to stay for just a little before Callen's afternoon nap but ended up staying for a couple hours. Days like today cannot be wasted away with naps.
Sun, run, play, water, beach, family, food. Now, that's my perfect day.




3 comments:
perfect baby. perfect mama. perfect grandma. I'm so jealous, we're freaking out here in Utah because we're finally in the 50's for the first time in months!!
He is getting so big! Love beach time!
Oh so much fun! It's been to long girl. I need a little more Callen in my life:)
Post a Comment