I had a fantastic mothers day! This was my second mothers day but first full year of being a mother. I felt like I deserved it more this time :) Last mothers day Callen was just five days old and this mothers day I have survived one full year of childcare. Best year of my life.
Tristan helped me around the house and cooked me dinner. I demanded Elbe Skivers. I just love breakfast.
After dinner we met up with the Tuckers and hiked the Torrey Pines Reserve.
Tristan brought the camera to take a few pics right after church. Lets compare last year to this year...
Last year: so calm, so peaceful, so perfect.
He let me give him kisses...
And this year. A lot more fun, cute, and playful. But quite the rascal.
Denied my kisses.
Happy Mothers day!










2 comments:
Your legs are amazing! He is such a handsome boy!
Your legs are amazing! He is such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment