My latest attempt at crafting was to make a "fall leaves" wreath. I started with a foam circle, a hot glue gun and a garland of cute leaves.

Snip the leaves off then glue to the foam circle. Ta Da! It defiantly took more thought than I anticipated... but in the end my front door is happier and a lot cuter! Now I'm officially ready for fall.

Closer...

Even closer...

Snip the leaves off then glue to the foam circle. Ta Da! It defiantly took more thought than I anticipated... but in the end my front door is happier and a lot cuter! Now I'm officially ready for fall.
Closer...
Even closer...
2 comments:
I love your wreath, I have always wanted to try to make one, but felt overwhelmed at the thought, I definitely think I will try this one though, thanks for the idea!
Oooh I love love love it!
Post a Comment