My parents are flying in today for the weekend! Yippee!

(Aren't they cute!?)
Its BYU's Homecoming weekend with a big game against TCU on Saturday... not to mention ESPN Game Day is coming! Go Cougs! The weekend will most likely consist of family, shopping, golfing, football, reunions, and good food. I'm taking off work on Friday to play with my Mom and Grandma all day. I cant wait. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

(Aren't they cute!?)
Its BYU's Homecoming weekend with a big game against TCU on Saturday... not to mention ESPN Game Day is coming! Go Cougs! The weekend will most likely consist of family, shopping, golfing, football, reunions, and good food. I'm taking off work on Friday to play with my Mom and Grandma all day. I cant wait. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
2 comments:
Ok, I am finally going to meet them this time. Ha! Have such a fun weekend...family, football, shopping, golfing, food...doesn't get much better than that does it?!
It is always fun when your family comes for a visit! We don't get many visitors in Texas :( I hope that you all have a great time!
Post a Comment