No, your eyes are not deceiving you. Tristan and I are eating In-N-Out in our apartment in Orem!! It opened last month and to make things even better...its located about 200 yards from our apartment. I never would have thought that i would live closer to an In-N-Out in Utah than i would in Carlsbad. Its our new favorite place and and are frequent visitors. We love you.



2 comments:
ahhh i am so jealous. we are still yet to go, becuase every single time we go- the line has one million peeps in it! so we are not willing to wait. but we need to go, you make it look so yummy!
I am so jealous. I heard they opened up in Utah, but I didn't believe! Kevin says, "IN-N-OUT is overrated". I say Kevin is lame. I hope you enjoyed the deliciousness of the burger and fries!
Post a Comment