Yesterday was my little sister's birthday and we had a special visitor come to the party... knock, knock, who's there?

Taylor Lautner!!!! Obviously we're all team Jacob.
We set him up, rang the door bell, and told Makenzie to go answer it. I think she had a heart attack.

Holding hands.

Singing happy birthday.

Oops...i got caught. Tristan understands.

Happy 13th Birthday Makenzie!
Taylor Lautner!!!! Obviously we're all team Jacob.
We set him up, rang the door bell, and told Makenzie to go answer it. I think she had a heart attack.
Holding hands.
Singing happy birthday.

Oops...i got caught. Tristan understands.

Happy 13th Birthday Makenzie!
3 comments:
1 lucky girl! Yes I am talking about you Britt.... Making out with Taylor and Tris not being mad. Merry Christmas. Tell McKenzie Happy Birthday! * I had to repost because I put his name as Jacob... haha.
oh my gosh yes! i love this. amazing. i dont know if ive ever seen kenzi look happier! happy birthday kenz! we love you!
Post a Comment