Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Craftiness

My newest craft idea came from my cousin-in-law, Brittany Barney. She gave me this super cute mirror frame for my birthday and i knew i had to make more.

Of course I went to Ikea to pick up a few more to match. And i also visited a scrapbook store to get the way cute paper. All my materials.

I first painted the wood frame with brown paint.

Then, very carefully, Mod Podge'd the paper on.

Final product hung on the wall.

So adorable huh?

6 comments:

Team Tucker said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love them! Are you going to pictures in the frames or a mirror?

Nicole said...

Way fun! I love getting new ideas like that!

Alyse and Bob said...

Ok.... I can't believe you already got yours done! You were serious! I am going to have a goal set to start and finish them this week!!!! Your's look so cute. Where did you get your ribbon?

Becca said...

I love it, good job!

Jacob said...

yes girl. way to go. im so proud...

Alyse and Bob said...

ok I am almost done, but I can't figure out how to make the bows. how did you make yours so cute?