Friday, April 8, 2011

for the record...

Today is day 2 of 4 days in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am attending the Rocky Mountain Athletic Trainers Associations annual symposium. Jess (friend from my semester in school who i now work with at the clinic; currently 7 months pregnant), Kelli (friend from school; worked with her at the MTC; currently addicted to diet coke), and I left Orem at 10:00pm and arrived in NM at 8:00am the next morning, just in time for the lectures to start. Because we could not check into our hotel until 3:00pm, we changed in the car, washed our faces and brushed our teeth in the hotel lobby bathroom.
For the record, I plan on never driving over night again, ever.
For the record, so far I dislike Albuquerque. Too much desert, old, creepy, windy, and no Nordies.
For the record, a three star hotel in Albuquerque means ghetto hotel.
For the record, "Frontage Road" means on ramp.
For the record, a girl hooked on diet coke pees more than a pregnant girl.
For the record, I'm having fun but can't wait to go home.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's so funny. We can't stand New Mexico.

Megan said...

hahahahaha thanks for the laugh this morning....for the record, sorry its at your expense!

Rondo Family said...

Look at you on a little business trip. So professional. Sorry it sucks though:( At least it makes you appreciate when you get to be home right:) LUVS. hatervel.