This weekend I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in my friend Kelli's wedding. Kelli, or Smelli Kelli as I call her, and I met while working at the MTC where we became best friends immediately.
Thursday evening there was a rehearsal dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial building.
The sealing was Friday morning at the Salt Lake Temple. It was the beautiful day in Utah and the sealer did the most amazing job.
Husband and wife coming out of the temple.
Mother of the bride.
My beautiful flowers.
The thee bridesmaids. Megan, me, and Tallie.
That evening there was a reception in Sandy.
Getting ready for the reception.
Megan and I hanging out.
Weddings are so fun and exciting but by the end of the day my tarsals were killing me from being in heels all day. It is always fun to be apart of someones special day.
Love you Kelli!










1 comment:
I love that you just said tarsals...oh you must be a personal trainer or something. You look so pretty! You're hair is so long and gorgeous.
Post a Comment