Sunday, December 18, 2011

baby perdue

ITS A BOY!!
While Dr. Holmes was looking at the ultrasound he said he was 100% positive it was a boy and typed out "peepe" with an arrow pointing to the boy parts. Why thank you for pointing it out! 
I really did know it was going to be a boy and was not surprised a bit at the appointment.  
I polled my office the majority also said boy.
I made my first baby purchase... newborn BYU socks. So exciting!

Little man may have to come home from the hospital in these.
As of now we cannot agree on a single name so no names yet. But, we are so excited and getting more excited by the day. I'm 19 weeks along. One more week and we are already half way done!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is so exciting! I am glad that you are feeling so well. Also you guys will have the cutest little baby! So fun!

ItsJustMegLex said...

WoW! hahaha when i first glanced at that clipboard I thought that was your list of baby names, before knowing the gender. Then I looked at it more closely and noticed it was a prediction list. hahaha good on the naming

Jacob said...

YAYYYYYYYY! he will be the cutest little boy ever!!!