Happy St. Patrick's Day! What a weird holiday when you can't drink green martini's or are not in elementary school building leprechaun traps. I don't even own any green. Does mint count?
On a normal note...I love Saturdays. Only day to sleep in, eat breakfast at home, clean the house, and hang with Tris all day. This morning we went to watch Brady and Kelsey play in their Intramural soccer game...and dominate! For lunch I met Becca and Olivia J at Zupas for a berry spinach salad. Delish! I love lunch dates with best friends. A few hours later we met up with Tristan's friend from school, Eric, his wife Amber, and their twin boys, to watch a little BYU Baseball.
After the game Tristan and I went to Sizzler for the second Saturday in a row. Of course we had the same waiter from last weekend who says, "Weren't you guys here a few days ago?" Embarrassing. "Um, yea, last weekend." We attempted Outback tonight but with a hour long wait we decided on Sizzler again. I needed meat.
Dr. Holmes office called me this week with my blood test results. No
diabetes but borderline low iron. So I've started taking my iron
supplement again. After Goggling "high iron foods" spinach, red meat,
and potatoes were high on the list and I decided I needed all of
those...in one day. When the lady at Sizzer asked if I wanted to upgrade
my steak from 6oz to 8oz for a dollar I did not hesitate saying yes.
How was your St. Patrick's Saturday?


2 comments:
Eat trail mix! Nuts and raisins are so good, in iron. Almonds are my fave. We get a lot of donors that can't donate due to low iron so I know what I'm talking about!
When I was pregers I totally craved meat. And ironically potatoes too. Yeah, I never came close to low iron:) I miss you! I'm sorry I missed your call the other day. Call me again and I'll answer! I want to catch up.
Post a Comment