That's right... Christmas has arrived at the Perdue's. Sunday, after we got back in town, Tristan and I put up all the decorations. Tris says i have way too many decorations but i say NO WAY!
Our tree's 3rd Christmas already.

I got new stocking holders. So cute!

Nativity. The star is a new addition.

Thank you Tai Pan for making my house cute.

Our tree's 3rd Christmas already.
I got new stocking holders. So cute!
Nativity. The star is a new addition.
Thank you Tai Pan for making my house cute.
3 comments:
Oh yay! I just put up the decorations today. I love it:) I'm so excited that you come home in only 19 days! That's what I'm counting down for this month:)
This is Kristi... sorry that's Lance's website that I'm loged in to.
oh it does look so cute! i love your cute house! as soon as we got home i put up all of our decorations too! i love your nativity. gma got me one too but it doesnt have all of those other peeps in it, just the main ones, where did you get all the others? ummm, its your bday soon! we need to partay!!! love you!
Post a Comment