Tuesday, March 15, 2011

im running

Just got back from a run. It is 63 degrees outside today and I ran in shorts and a tank top. My word, it felt amazing. My skin actually felt hot in the sun. Tristan came along with me and rode his bike. He wore his flip flops and shorts too.  I'm loving the time change and new spring weather.
I decided I'm running the St. George Marathon again. Its a happy thought. I chatted with one of the doctors I work with and she is going to help me along the way with my knee so I can run pain free. Toward the end of my training last year I developed IT band syndrome which was not fun and I am hoping to train this time around with no pain. So far, so good. 
            Dear St. George Marathon,
            I really want to run you again. Please let me in.
            Thanks a million, 
            Brit P.

2 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

You go girl. I am so proud of you for wanting to run another marathon. You are super woman!

Rondo Family said...

That is a happy thought. You rock my socks:)