Thirty five weeks down...five to go. Holy cow! Seriously? The weeks are flying by. We had a doctors appointment today and everything looked good. Belly is still measuring a week ahead giving me two due dates, May 9th and May 14. I'm mentally sticking with the 14th and then secretly hoping he'll come early. I was also tested for the group strep B and he checked my cervix. Nothing so far. The original plan was to starting going every week but after today Dr. Holmes said because I'm doing so great we don't need to come back for another 2 weeks. I'm starting to enter the uncomfortable stage. My best sleep is passed out on the couch from 7-9 after work but other than that I toss and turn through the night. I get so many comments on my belly button. Stop looking people, I'm embracing it.
Best comment so far by a frumpy old lady patient in the clinic: "You're going to breastfeed right? I hope so. I breastfed all my children until they were two to four years old. They all have the gap between their two front teeth but are all very healthy." I'm thinking the tooth gap is the least of their worries compared to the possible mental issues they are probably facing after going through that.
Belly dressed up for Easter.
Remember the fabric I gave to my friend, Kenzi, to make my carseat cover? She finished it and I love it!
Grey on the top...
...and blue on the bottom.
Can't wait to put a little person in there.

4 comments:
Dang you lookin good my BFF. Ps. Love your shorts :) I wore mine for Easter too.
Love the buttons on the car seat cover. Very nice touch:)
There was a lady in my ward, growing up, that breastfed one her kids til he was like 5! Seriously! If they're old enough to ask for it, they're just too old. PERIOD! like on Grown ups... Creepy! May 14th would be awesome= my anniversary! I can't wait to see what a cute boy you cooked up!
I can't believe you are due in like a month! That is so exciting!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment