We went to see Dr. Holmes yesterday for the 37 week appointment. Full term! I did it! My strep B test was negative. Thank goodness because I've heard that IV antibiotic is not fun. Everything is looking perfect. I've noticed Baby has begun to drop down due to increased restroom use and that my belly now rests on my lap when I sit. While checking my cervix Dr. Holmes could feel baby's head and said I was already dilated to 2-3 centimeters. He went over a few indicators of when we should head to the hospital and other things to look for. Guess I should start thinking more seriously about packing my hospital bag.
I'm still working full time and feeling great. In fact, I worked 10 hours today covering for another ATC who works for an orthopedic surgeon up in Saratoga Springs. It was a blast.
I came home from work today to a new toy. Tristan spoiled us with a new camera. We had been talking about the possibility of upgrading from my Cannon point and shoot with baby soon coming. He did all the research and went for the Nikon package from Costco. It came with two lenses, a camera bag, and a memory card. I am very excited to take some awesome pictures.
We spent the evening watching the DVD's and reading the user guide. Professional photography, here we come!
Oh and I guess baby could come at any time. This week, next week, three weeks. As I was walking out the door to work this morning Tristan reminded me to do some jumping jacks today. Looks like we are all getting a little anxious.

No comments:
Post a Comment