Want to know something interesting about me? I ate my first ever hard boiled egg last month. It's so true. Why? Cause they look and smell totally nasty so why would I want to try something like that. We were at Sizzler and I guess my inner party animal came out and I decided to do something crazy and try a bite of a hard boiled egg. Definitely not bad at all cause I ate two more. I just have to chase it with something so the taste of sulfur doesn't linger too long. Then at Easter I tried my first deviled egg, also tolerable. Tristan and I have been making a lot of salads lately, one being a chef salad.
Looks delicious.
Boiled eggs, weird but a very healthy source of protein I feel like I have been missing out on. I feel like I have opened a new chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment