Kelsey, Shawn, and I received news the lottery did not pick us to run the St. George marathon. Boo! It was a rough couple of days after finding out. It even came down to me de-friending the STGM on facebook. I felt much better after that.
Moving on. We began researching other marathon options.
Necessary marathon criteria included:
1. Marathon around September/October.
2. Preferably on a Saturday
3. Not too far away.
We had a few good options to choose from. The Vegas marathon, the Long Beach marathon and a few Utah marathons.
We decided on the Layton, UT marathon. It's perfect. It is October 8th, the Saturday after the St. George, so our training schedule will remain basically the same. My grandparents live in Layton making travel easy, stress free, and cheap.
Kels and I are excited to add another marathon to our list, broaden our horizons.
Layton, here we come!
2 comments:
ahh, im sorry! but i love how you defriended them! lol Exciting to run a new marathon! Good for you!
I'm running the Pink Series in Park City on Oct 8. Good luck.
Post a Comment