There verdict is in and our ward is normal. Phew! After being in a couple, well, unusual wards in Utah we were curious to see the ward we would call home for an extended period of time. Tristan and I have not been in the same ward for more than a year. In the five years we've been married we have been in five wards. Our first Sunday at our new ward I made a new friend! I was very nervous about reaching out and meeting new people but we had a lot of people come up to us starting a conversation.
My new friend, Heather, has a little boy named Aiden who is just a month older than Callen. Perfect! She has created a mom Facebook playgroup so we can meet new moms in the area and get together. We had a park play date earlier in the week and went to the San Diego Safari Park together yesterday.
We were able to get into the Butterfly exhibit just two days before it ended. Gorgeous colorful butterflies surrounding you, I wish that was every day life.
Heather and Aiden
The babes, pooped, at the end of our Safari adventure.
I love new friends.







2 comments:
yea for new friends! I am afraid of our new ward...
Hey that's me! And total Yay for new friends! I think McKay thought I was being a little to forward but hey, you can't pass up new friends! I can tell our boys are going to be besties :)
Post a Comment