Ever had a Costco hot dog? Delicious, right?!
Tris and I were shopping around Costco Monday evening for the essentials when we stumbled across the hot dogs that Costco sells in their food court. YUM! A purchase was made. All day Tuesday I was thinking about eating a Costco food court dog as soon a I got home from work. I got home from work, threw one on the grill and enjoyed. Happiness lasted until i looked on the nutrition label. Immediate regret. We also decided we are going to have a party so people can come over to eat our hot dogs so we don't have to. Don't judge us, we're trying to make healthy choices around here. Hungry for a Costco hot dog? Come on over.

1 comment:
$1.50 for yummy dinner. Cannot. Beat. That. Don't tell me the calorie count. I don't want to know. Or the ingredients for that matter. Love ya:)
Post a Comment